Take in Phuket Island's natural beauty as you are driven along beach roads through Patong, Karon, Kata and Rawai. Visit the hilltop 'Three Beaches' viewpoint where you can take in a great vista of the beautiful bays of Kata Noi, Kata, Karon and Kho Pu Island, at one of the island's best scenic spots. This tour gives an insight into the highlights of the 'Pearl of the Andaman'. It also includes a leisurely drive around Phuket Town to view the Sino-Portuguese style buildings.
Other attractions visited are Wat Chalong - Phuket's most beautiful and renowned monastery, a Cashew Nut Factory where you may sample the culinary delights on offer and the famous sunset viewpoint at Promthep Cape - one of the most beautiful panoramas on the island.
- The program may change due to weather condition
- PE1 Tour duration 5-6 hours
- PE2 Tour duration 5 hours
- PE2 Weekend Market is available only on SAT & SUN weekly
- The above rate is EXCLUDED meal
- Minimum is 2 people per booking
What to bring:
- Sun Tan Lotion
- Pocket money